Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Freshmen ruggers

This week we take a look at what some of our freshmen ruggers were up to....

Caught smugging in the library, editor-in-chief Mouth Chew stumbled upon some very interesting websites and decided to introduce them to emo-kid Ben Teong, who happened to be highlighting furiously at his textbook. After viewing the two websites, a very traumatized Ben Teong had this to say.

"Oh my god. Seriously Mouth, WTF?! This is damm sick. I'll never look at sex the same way again."

In response, editor-in-chief Mouth Chew just grinned sheepishly away and continued to brainstorm on ideas on how to zhng his blog and to come up with slick backline moves.

The websites cannot be displayed due to the content of the material

Moving on, the Big Dark Hairy One aka I'm-too-cool-for-you-Vicknesh has been spotted around campus, parading around in tight t-shirts and tanktops. When this lucky editor managed to get his attention, this was what he had to say.

"I worked my ass off for this. Now check this out *flexs his biceps* This guns will own the Total Package. He is nothing, nothing i say, against my mk-16s. No one can defeat me!"

The Total Package could not be reached for further comments.

No comments: