- Singapore Rugby Union - For the sanction of the tournament and supporting the tournament by appointing referees for our matches.
- SMU's Office of Student Life (OSL) - For the huge support they have given the SMUrugby team to organizing and competing in this tournament.
- SMU Sports Union (SSU) - For helping us with the finances, claims and invoices with regards to the tournament and the well-wishes.
- NUS & NTU Captains- Shafiq Zulazmi, Valmiki C Nair and Ang Tze Shien - In helping in the smooth organization of the fixtures. They also helped to secure rugby fields to play the games and were good captains to work towards a successful tournament
- Redsports.sg Leslie Tan - For the extensive coverage on the tournament, providing us a neutral perspective of the games and some very nice photos from the game. We hope to be able to in return show more support by encouraging more people to patronize and visit your website at http://www.redsports.sg/
- The supporters & readers - Every game, teams were always well supported. Certainly didn't get a sell-out crowd, but for those who made the trip down to support the players and the game, it created to the great atmosphere. We also like to thank our hardcore fans and readers who visit our blog to keep themselves updated on the latest scores from the Tri-Unis. We appreciate it.
We hope to see you again next year, as we work towards bringing up the rugby scene on a Singapore University level.
Watch out for the Tri-Unis Dream Team 2008.
So where do we go from here?
We will be hoping to form a Singapore Combined Universities Side and make a request to the POL-ITE side to form a combined side and to have a 3 legged tournament where the Singapore Combined Universities side take the Singapore Combined POL-ITE side, pretty much like how the British Lions tour around NZ, South Africa and Australia. Hopefully, we will be able to make this Singapore Combined Uni side a regular fixture and perhaps conduct friendlies to play against some of the Singapore clubs in the future. So stay tuned.