Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Player of the Week - Kelly



Name: Kelly Tan
Position: Center/Wing
Height: 173cm
Weight: 75kg
Interests: entertaining guests at his mansion


This week we bring you one SMU Rugby's most improved and rising stars, Kelly Tan. Having only picked up the sport at SMU, Kelly has improved leaps and bounds from his first training session and features regularly for The City Boys at both 7s and 15s. 

We managed to get Kelly for an interview despite his busy schedule. Here is what Kelly had to say to some of our questions.

SMUrugby News: What made you join rugby?
Kelly: I heard there was a position called HOOKER.

SMUrugby News: What do you like about the sport?
Kelly: I like the contact, I like it rough. BOOYAH.

SMUrugby News: What do you enjoy the most about SMU Rugby?
Kelly: I like the kegs that come with the team and the wonderful nights out.

SMUrugby News: Is there anyone you look up to in the team?
Kelly: There issnt one specific person in the team I look up to. It's more of a mix of personalities and talents. I look up to Tim Gay's quads, Shaneet's liquid diet, Blandon's lack of clothing and Arveen's calm and composed mindset to life.






No comments: