Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Head Coach Releases Autobiography

SMU Head Coach, Rong Jing Xiang, officially released his very own autobiography entitled Two Rongs Don't Make A Right. The story of Singapore's most capped player has been a highly anticipated event within the rugby community - after the former national captain promised to spill it all.

Our sources tell us that Rong will talk about his love-hate relationship with the Singapore Rugby Union, his excessive indulgence in personal soliloquy on the rugby blog as well as his personal emotions after his heart-breaking loss coaching the City Boys. With a career spanning a gabillion years, Rong talks about the highs and lows of his rugby career.

In a special press interview, Rong told SMURugbyNews - "I've always wanted to be a writer and I knew I had it in me to write fancy prose and charm the socks off my adoring fans. There was a time when it was between being a poet and being a rugby player. But that's history. I am what I am today and now it's time I got back to doing the other things I love."

Two Rongs Don't Make A Right is currently retailed at all major bookstores. Should you wish to get an autographed copy, Rong will be at Borders (Wheelock) for a special autograph signing session.

No comments: