Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Public Apology - SMU Rugby submits wrong club name on nomination form

                             

SMU Rugby would like to apologise to our super star flanker, Marcus Ang for submitting the wrong club name on the Sports Awards Night nomination form.

We understand that this caused great confusion within The City Boys camp and around the SMU Campus.

SMUrugbyNews spoke to Marcus Ang within minutes of the incident and he had this to say.

"SMU Sports Union uploaded its marketing collaterals for the upcoming event earlier this morning reflecting "Flare" under my name. I know some have said I do bring flare and passion to the field and training, but as you can see, I am nominated for Mr Stud. No one cares if I am inspiring or got the skills. This award is all about my looks and figure.  I expect a public apology from SMU Rugby for this f*ck up"

Do vote for Mongoose at the following link and cement his unofficial tag as Mr Stud around SMU!

https://www.facebook.com/smusportsunion/photos/a.767771476652712.1073741888.136656843097515/767772009985992/?type=1&theater


No comments: